Friday, May 6, 2011

Quickest way to get over a SICK Feeling

The quickest way to get over a sick feeling is to tell 'your truth' to yourself about it. Tolerating or putting up with a sick feeling will cause you to get physically sick. However, if  you tell 'your truth' to yourself about your sick feeling it will dissolve naturally.

Here is an example from my past about what I am talking about:


Telling Yourself the Truth About An Uncomfortable Body Sensation

(Typed but not proofread)

I have a pain in my stomach, more like my solar plexus.  It is kind of like a stomach ache. It hurts but I don't know what triggered it.. It feels like anger. I have had this pain before, I recognized it as repressed anger.  I am angry but I don't want to be angry. That only makes my anger worse and my pain too.

I am  afraid to express my anger. I don't know how to express my anger. My anger feelings scare me. I am afraid my anger can make me sick, even kill me if I don't release it in a healthy way.  I don't even know what a healthy way would be to release anger.  Anger is a bad thing. Anger is what people feel who are not in control of their lives..

I don't want to share this example with anyone. I would be embarrassed for people to find out that I get angry..  Hmmm. it seems my embarrassment is what causes me to supress my anger in the first place rather than expressing it in healthy ways... I need to work on that..  (and work on it I did. As a result of continuing to write about my anger, the pain I felt in my stomach associated with my anger dissolved naturally.
 

       The Wisdom ANGER has taught me

  • Anger ALERTS me when my sense of justice has been violated.
  • Anger give me the courage to act when feeling paralyzed or feeling cowardly.
  • Anger controlled is my friend, anger out of control is my enemy...
  • Anger suppressed can kill me, Anger expressed in healthy ways energizes me  
  • Anger gives me strength to move forward when I have no strength left at all.
  • Anger strongly felt is trapped energy in the body looking for a healthy outlet.
  • Anger in excess is easily released from the body through physical exercise.
  • Anger can work for or against me. The choice is always up to me.


  Make Money TEXT Messaging, Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment