Monday, May 2, 2011

Pursuing Success on the Internet SUCKS!

I began seriously blogging in 2005 and all it got me was callouses on my fingertips. I started blogging as a way to express my love of writing and share with people my self help insights. I figured this was a good way to develop a loyal reading audience and make a decent living at the same time. Boy was I wrong. Trying to make a living on the internet by pursuing success sucked big time.

Pursuing success on the internet might work for other people but it hasn't worked for me.  In fact, pursuing anything in my life only pushed it further away from me. However, the moment I quit pursuing what I wanted, what I wanted  found its way home to me. So for me pursuing success sucks while allowing my good to find its way home works for me like magic. (law of attraction magic, that is.)

My experience of unsuccessfully pursuing what I wanted taught me a very valuable law of attraction lesson and the lesson is this: Trying too hard is un-attractive (does not attract) and pushes away from us the things we want the most.

NEXT UP:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment