Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm an IDIOT, Let me Explain (RTW)

Real Time Writing (RTW) is writing 'your truths,' unedited, moment by moment.

On this blog today I feel the pressure to give you something, not just something but something that is electrifying or something that will dazzle your mind. I fear if I do not, you won't come back and if you don't come back, how will I ever build a solid readership for my blog.

I apologize. I have nothing to give you this morning; no insights, no advice, no smart ass comments. I am depleted and uninspired. I feel like I am trying to satisfy the appetite of  a very huge monster I call the vast Internet audience of silent people. 
 
The Internet has cheapened information, especially for people who have a passion for writing like I do. The Internet 'free mentality' has all but killed off the possibility of me making money from my writings on the Internet.

The Internet, is what it is, a massive storehouse of unending free information and thinking I can make money writing a blog like this one is the thinking of a fool. So why do I write a blog and spend money on advertising to have people visit my blog and read what I write?  I am an idiot that's why.

I am not only an idiot, I am a contradiction in terms. I understand how the law of attraction works but in this one area of my life I haven't yet made it work for me. In fact, making a living from my writings has resulted in so little money coming into my life that I can claim, without pride, that I have mastered making the law of attraction work against me.  I have mastered attracting a lack and scarcity of money in exchange for my writing efforts.

HERE IS THE REAL REASON I CREATED THIS BLOG

I created this blog so I don't have to pretend any more about being a law of attraction guru.  I must admit, I am a much better teacher of the law of attraction than a practitioner of the law. 

My students have produced amazing results in their life using my L.O.A. teachings. I, on the other hand, do not practice what I preach. God knows I have tried.  It is too painful to try any more. I much prefer to be real like I am being with you, right now, rather than pretending to be something I am not,..

If you are looking for an excellent law of attraction teacher visit my friend Frederick Zappone's website. I mentored him for 10 years, He is the best student I ever had, far exceeding my ability to master using the law of attraction.  Frederick, over the years became a very good friend of mine and he is the very first person I revealed myself to in regardless to what a fake and a fraud of a person I felt I had become. 

My spilling my guts to him shocked him, at first, but then he realized that just because I felt like I was a fake and fraud that didn't negate the value of what he learned from me. My teachings helped him become a master of the law of attraction. My student became the master.  He became what I wanted to become and could not.

From this experience I learned my purpose in life was not to master the law of attraction myself. My purpose in life is to show people how to gently peel away the mask of 'who they are not' so they can become the person they are suppose to become,  the powerful, magnificent person God intended for them to become. There is nothing like 'being real' to make you genuinely feel magnificent, powerful and  lovable to the core..

Now it is your turn, leave a comment, tell me a little about yourself. Why you are here? What do you like about my blog? What do you want to change about yourself?  Share with me as much or as little as you like. - Jonathan

FYI: On the sidebar, at the top of the page, 
there is a place where you can follow this blog By E-Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment