Friday, May 6, 2011

Are you a Thief in the Night?

Are you a thief in the Night? Probably not but I was. I used to visit blogs and web sites and take all I could get for free without giving back anything of myself in return.

I took the free stuff for granted not realizing the time and energy people put into their web sites to make good information available to me.  Realizing that now, if I like what a blog or web site has to offer, I leave a sincere comment when I can.

And if I don't have time to do that, I click on their Faceook, Twitter or Stumbleupon button to let people know I liked what I found while visiting there. If you like what you see on my blog, I would greatly appreciated it if you would leave me a comment or two, that is, if you have the time.  If not, sharing my blog with others will work for me just fine.




Make Money TEXT Messaging, Click Here


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jon......I just found your blog and am enjoying your real posts. Thanks!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, welcome and thank you for commenting.

    Please feel free to comment anytime and if you have questions about something I posted, feel free to ask your questions and I'll post my answers back to you as soon as I can.

    Whether I agree with my guests comments or not, comments are always welcome when people are sharing their truth with me.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rereading the "Anger" post... Whew! That applies so much to my situation today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Selley, thank you for your comments. Telling 'our truth' to ourselves works wonders in our lives.

    ReplyDelete