Thursday, May 5, 2011

Video made the hair on my neck stand up.

I found this video inspirational to the point that it gave me goosebumps and made
the hair on the back of my neck stand up



Here is a related book that brings home the same theme as the video
Click book cover or link to read more about the book

Shift: Change Your Words, Change Your World       Shift: Change Your Words, Change Your World




-------------------------------------------------
Make Money TEXT Messaging, Click Here
-------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. This video also made the hair on my neck stand up, in rage. The extreme wrongness of presenting a concept of human decency which should never be used for profiteering and marketing. Unless the website content consultants work for nonprofits only, it is entirely inappropriate. Wrong paradigm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I do thank you for making your comments and being real with me concerning your point of view. I am sorry that the profit making company who made the video available to us on the internet offended you. I suggest if you do not like the company's motivation for making it available to us that you aim your rage at them by telling them what you told me.

    I, for one, am grateful the company made this video available. From my point of view, the messenger (the company) isn't important. What is important is the message. And the message in the video is inspirational, touching and to the point.

    Sincerely,

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete