Saturday, May 7, 2011

Powerful Inspiration for the SOUL

I rarely, if ever, recommend books without purchasing them myself. The three books below are highly recommended by me for people who have to desire to become more powerful than they are. These are books I purchased for myself because they speak to me in very human terms anyone can understand and benefit from. Click on the book covers to learn more about each book and to read the testimonials of other readers of these books.

Shift: Change Your Words, Change Your World   Your Body Believes Every Word You Say: The Language of the Bodymind Connection, Revised and Expanded Edition   Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration




Make Money TEXT Messaging, Click Here


1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I just put those in my Amazon Shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete